Soporus is Matthew/William/Stephen/Michael
· Greetings! We have been busily working away, and have a handful of new tracks available for listening & purchasing on our Bandcamp site.
We plan to add new tracks regularly, so if you like, you can get updates in your rss reader using this link: soporus bandcamp feed.
· Additionally, our previous releases, including our full-length album, 24,110, remain available on cd through
Burnt Toast Vinyl
and finer independent record stores. We are also interested in playing live in the
Northeastern US region. We dig non-traditional venues, so if you would like
to host us in your gallery/coffeeshop/warehouse/etc, please get in touch.
· 24,110, released 6 January 2009,
is our debut full-length, available on CD from Burnt
· Atómové Elektrárne, released in
2007, is available on Burnt
Toast Vinyl in CD and LP formats.
The vinyl version is part of a 4-way split double LP along with the bands Foxhole,
The Magic Lantern, and Questions
in Dialect. The LP tracklist includes Bohunice,
3.28.79, Surry II,
and Sequoyah I. The CD version substitutes Pripyat
for Sequoyah I.
· Esme Recaptures the Magic is available on the compilation The Holidays Don't Have To Be So Rotten: Volume Two from Flannelgraph Records.
· Chelyabinsk is available on the compilation Luminance from Walnut + Locust.
· Big Wheels and Matching Airplane Pajamas is available on the compilation The Holidays Don't Have To Be So Rotten: Volume One from Flannelgraph Records.
· Miegs was included on the soundtrack for
a documentary short by Andy
Bruntel, completed in early spring 2006.
· Full length, high quality digital files are available at soporus.bandcamp.com for preview and purchase.
· Saturday, 27 Apr 2013. Philadelphia @ Johnny Brenda's w/ Denison Witmer. 8pm. $12 advance/$14 @ door.
· For booking information, contact Matthew.
· email Matthew/William
· label Burnt
P.O. Box 42188
Philadelphia, PA 19101
· site by LEGLO